Monday, November 14, 2005

Return of the Matt

Hey gang.

So you may have been wondering where I've been the past couple of months. All two of you. Well, my sincere and heartfelt thanks for your concern. In fact, over the last few weeks I've bought a new house, renovated my old house, hosted several odd birthday parties and get togethers, pushed two application releases to production (one as I post!), and otherwise encountered a large number of non-blog-oriented forms of distraction.

So, when I showed up at the Pittsburgh Blogfest IV last Wednesday, feeling oddly postless and with a faint sense of déja vu, I realized I'd best get my posting keister in gear. Prepare to be post-blasted.

If it's any consolation, I have 100+ unread emails in my work inbox. You still love me, right?

No comments: